BENEFITS FOR REGISTERED REFEREES FOR THE 2011/2012 SEASON
There are many benefits available to both qualified referees and their clubs by registering as a referee. The £20 registeration fee entitles you to the list of benefits below.
· The Squash Player Magazine Squashs premier magazine, all the news and views from the world of squash.
· Free Public Liability Insurance Cover Cover for legal liability for compensation up to the limit of indemnity of £2,000,000 see attached sheet.
· Discounted Coach Education Courses Develop your own skills horizontally and vertically.
· Discounted Junior Equipment Packs A choice of rackets, balls and goggles, tailor made to your Junior Section demands at discounted prices.
· Free Advice and Support Ongoing advice and support on Coach Education and Junior Development and funding.
· Free Referee Education Courses Further your knowledge, become a County or National grade Referee.
· Personal Clothing and Equipment Savings Opportunity